We made some how to videos on different ways to wear your scarves which you can see here - but here are some simplified, step-by-step guidelines. Go get 'em tiger.
- Silky Bandeau
- To begin, first lay your scarf on a flat surface
- Folding along the diagonal axis, take the top right corner and bottom left corner and place in the middle of the scarf, creating a burrito-like shape
- Next, fold the burrito in half longways, adjusting the width depending on the coverage you’re going for
- Wrap the scarf around your chest (fold side up) with the ends at the front of your body
- Secure in the middle with a double knot, finishing with a bow
- Halter Crop Top
- First, lay your scarf on a flat surface
- Tie the top left and right corners together, as if making a cape, but make sure it is secure to avoid wardrobe malfunctions!
- Slip your head through the hole with the knot in the back (make sure the knot is still secure!)
- Take the bottom left and right corners of the scarf and tie around your waist, possibly double knotting for safety
- Optional step: twist the bottom corners before tying for a different look